Big Breast Worship Phone Sex with Trisha

This time of year is great but as a woman who loves flaunting my big breast it rather sucks having to be tucked away under so many layers. So I can only imagine how you men with breast fetishes can only feel. I mean I am feeling so confined under my sweaters and winter jackets.


Sure the tight sweaters make my breasts look bigger but I am a plus sized woman with large breast how big do I need to make them look?
Oh who am I asking men who are wishing my breasts could be bigger. Well at 44G’s I didnt think they could look larger. I was rather wrong.
Wearing my sweaters does make it easier to find the men who crave to worship my large breasts. Course the best worshiping does happen once the sweater comes off. My naked breasts ready to be adored.
Course that does leave us with what to do with my breasts once they are naked. I am sure we will come up with something during a breast worship phone sex call. I mean I do have some wonderful ideas.
Give me a call tonight 1-866-493-7542 ask for Trisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBW Are Sexy AF!